top of page

Emily Gibson

Social Media Expert​

Never underestimate the power of showing up—it's the key to success! Meet Emily, your Social Media Expert, who will guide you through the ever-changing world of social media.

Headshot EG.png

She is passionate about helping business owners and entrepreneurs like you show up and embrace their brand's unique voice and online presence.

Emily is dedicated to helping you effectively manage your social media, engage authentically with your audiences, and optimise your platforms to turn your business objectives into reality. Remember, 90% of success is showing up! The other 10% is Emily's commitment to your success.

3 Quotes You Live By


  1. Show up

  2. No one is you and that is your power 

  3. Be the energy you want to attract

Working with Laptop


  • Social Media Audit: Gain valuable insights into your current social media strategy. We'll conduct an in-depth analysis of your profiles, content, engagement metrics, and branding consistency.


  • Customised Action Plan: Based on the audit findings, we’ll create a personalised roadmap outlining actionable steps to enhance your social media performance and achieve your business objectives.


  • One-on-One Coaching Session: Dive deep into your social media strategy with a dedicated coaching session. We'll further discuss strategies for content creation, audience engagement, platform optimisation, and more. Plus, get answers to your burning questions and tailored advice for immediate implementation.


  • Fortnightly Check-ins: Stay on track with regular check-ins every two weeks. We'll review your progress, address challenges, and fine-tune your strategy to ensure ongoing success.

bottom of page